Monday, March 28, 2011

A visitor

I really need to get better at blogging during the weekends. I am usually travelling and the weekends are quality time with my family so I often do not even turn on the computer, but I still need to be better and not leave the blog for three days.

This weekend we had a visitor.

It is the first squirrel I see around our house. At my parents place about 20 km from us, there are plenty of them, but I have never seen one here. I made very sure that the cats could not get outside while he was there.


I have hard that squirrels are acctually quite mean, breaking into birds nest and eating the bird chicks and eggs, but it is so hard to believe when they are so cute. I guess it just shows that looks really can be deceiving. *smile*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you like my blog and will become a follower. Thank you so much for commenting, every single comment brightens my day!