Friday, April 29, 2011

Funeral and wedding

I have been to the funeral of my grandmother today, so there has been no blogging.

I just came home and I must admit I have tried to catch up a bit on the royal wedding (I am sure my grandmother would not have disapproved - she loved reading about the royalties). The dress is stunning! I am getting married this summer and my dress will also have a lot of lace on it, and last weekend my soon to be mother in law offered me to have her veil which is beautiful. Seeing how beautiful Kate was makes me want to do something similiar with a tiara, but since I have no crown jewels laying around, I suppose I will have to turn to ebay...

(From our invitations)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just wanted to stop by and say "thank you" for visiting my blog. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. I know how difficult it is to lose a loved one.

    Good luck with wedding plans! I have not watched the royal wedding yet, but I bet it was absolutely spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you like my blog and will become a follower. Thank you so much for commenting, every single comment brightens my day!