Tuesday, April 19, 2011

About blogging

I have to admit a few things about my blogging.

First, I never, ever thought it would be as time consuming as it is. I have been blogging privately for 5+ years, but a blog that requires longer posts and more picture really requires a lot of time.

Secondly, I have noticed that many blog owners are stay at home mums or running business closely related to their blogs. I do neither of this, I work as and IT-consultant, travel all week and kind of live in two places (which is why I frequently forget the memory card with the pictures) and sometimes there is just no time (or connection) for blogging.

Thirdly, I still havent gotten into the habit of writing several drafts that I can upload any day I do not have the time for the blog. I know I should, but I just havent. So when, like yesterday,  I get sick and have to stay in bed, there just wont be any blog post. I am working on this.

I am thankful for all that bears with me. I am still learning and things will improve, that's a promise.

But for now, I will leave you with some nice flowers and simply tell you that the weather here is amazing and I just had breakfast on the porch. Later today I plan to go to town to get more flowers to plant and I am impatiently waiting for the ice on the lake to break.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you like my blog and will become a follower. Thank you so much for commenting, every single comment brightens my day!