Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lost

I lost quite a few draft posts when Blogger went down and bad luck still seems to be around, because there were several issues with my computer yesterday, preventing me from uploading any photos. I have a great spray paint project that I really want to show you, but it will have to wait until tonight when I am home at my own PC (I am writing this from work).

So sorry for all the issues lately, I hope things will be better from now on.

And yes, I did almost finish the clean up of the "cave". I spent most part of monday there and after 8 hours of sorting, reorganizing and throwing away stuff it is possible to move around in there. There are still some things that needs to be thrown away that were too heavy for me to move, but it is definitely looking better. Will post pictures on friday, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you like my blog and will become a follower. Thank you so much for commenting, every single comment brightens my day!