Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some thoughts on colors

The other day when I changed the table cloth, I found that I had ended up with a spontaneous color match. The flowers, the candle holders, the table cloth and the coasters match each other perfectly without beeing the same color.

I think this is the key to why some things and places feels so much more harmonius than others and I am also so very grateful to have this eye for color (although of course there are people that are much better than me), because many people simply does not see which colors that work together. (Kind of like how I am with music - I could not pick out two keys to go with each other even if my life depended on it.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you like my blog and will become a follower. Thank you so much for commenting, every single comment brightens my day!