Friday, February 11, 2011

My little blue stool

This project is an old one (as you can see on the green grass in the first picture), but I thought it would be nice to share. I found a gorgeous looking blue stool  in an ad from one of the local furniture stores, and decided to do something similiar.

The below stool is something Darling has had for ages, but it's worn and torn and doesnt really fit in the house. I rescued it from the storage room and painted it blue, simply beeing more gentle on the brush on big parts so that it would get a more distressed look. The end result turned out better than expected and the blue adds a nice touch in our white house.





(I am linking this up to Miss Mustard Seed even though the post is a bit old, because I haven't shared it before and I am still very fond of it. If you arrived that way, please click here to get to the new posts. And welcome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you like my blog and will become a follower. Thank you so much for commenting, every single comment brightens my day!