Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our bedroom

The master bedroom was the second room that I painted when we moved in. In the apartment we left we had a small but very white bedroom and I found that very calming, so I painted it all white. It took a while before I figured out a good way to arrange the furniture and for a while we even had one of those big cat-scratch-trees that took up almost all of the space next to the bed. It was a futile attempt to get the cats calmer at night, and interior-wise it was a nightmare, so it eventually had to go.

I am putting these pictures up because I have re-done the bedroom recently, so these are the in-between pictures. The before pictures can be found here.


1 comment:

  1. I love how the sun shines through the window. It reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you like my blog and will become a follower. Thank you so much for commenting, every single comment brightens my day!