Thursday, January 27, 2011

When we first met...

We are getting married this year and I decided that this could merit an ego wall (after all, it is our own house so where else could we put a lot of pictures of ourselves) to remind us of all the years we have spent together. The frames are RAM from IKEA painted white and the quote says

 "When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me." 

I found the quote on the net so I do not know who said it, but I like it because it reminds me of how hazardous meetings can be and how people you meet only briefly can be more important to you than you can ever imagine at that first moment. And vice versa.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope that you like my blog and will become a follower. Thank you so much for commenting, every single comment brightens my day!