Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Archive: White, baby, white!

Needless  to say - being one of those white-loving persons - we hardly moved in before we began to paint. The first weekend after our move, Darling went to a festival (that was planned long before we bought the house) and I invited my friend S and my mum over to help me paint.

It was almost 30 degrees C outside and the sun was shining, but we resisted the temptation and kept on painting - even if it meant that we had to dilute the paint with water because of the heat.

In retroperspective, I think we did quite a good job! (Although, as I am writing this two years later - I wish I hadn't rushed quite that much and been more careful around the power outlets.)

Before:

After:

2 comments:

  1. I would NOT describe myself as someone into "white" but the improvement is stunning! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think that white is a good color to begin with because it makes it easier to see what other color could be nice. And I have to say that the original colors in this room simple was not good.

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you like my blog and will become a follower. Thank you so much for commenting, every single comment brightens my day!