Monday, June 20, 2011

Forgive me

I am planning our garden wedding that is to take place in less than four weeks while at the same time working 10-hour days.

I never thought I would give up blogging at this time, but I really have to. There is not time to take and post pictures of all the preparations the way I want to, and I will just have to take a little break. I promise a full report afterwards, and hopefully some occasional posts along the way.

I am really sorry for this, but there is simply not enough time.

1 comment:

  1. I hope all of your preparations are going well and that you will have a wonderfully blessed weeding!! Look forward to seeing some of the pictures of your special day!

    ReplyDelete

I hope that you like my blog and will become a follower. Thank you so much for commenting, every single comment brightens my day!